Looking for Ski Partners this winter

Fellow snow addicts! I am new to the Idaho Panhandle and I am hoping to start finding new backcountry partners in the area. I'm looking forward to what will hopefully be an epic winter. I will be teaching at Schweitzer this winter, but I hope to spend many of my off days exploring the surrounding areas. I am originally from Oregon and I have logged over 1,100 days on skis in my lifetime, beginning at the age of four.

Anyways, I would love to start meeting fellow backcountry skiers out there. If you're looking to get your backcountry crew list going for the season, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Jack Lafeman
jltreeskier@yahoo.com
541-953-5435

Cheers!

Fellow snow addicts! I am new to the Idaho Panhandle and I am hoping to start finding new backcountry partners in the area. I'm looking forward to what will hopefully be an epic winter. I will be teaching at Schweitzer this winter, but I hope to spend many of my off days exploring the surrounding areas. I am originally from Oregon and I have logged over 1,100 days on skis in my lifetime, beginning at the age of four.

Anyways, I would love to start meeting fellow backcountry skiers out there. If you're looking to get your backcountry crew list going for the season, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Jack Lafeman
jltreeskier@yahoo.com
541-953-5435

Cheers!
Welcome! I have a pass at Schweitzer and will be doing plenty of side country and backcountry trips as well this winter. Shoot me a message anytime!