Looking for Backcountry Skiers in the Bitterroots

I live near stevensville MT and am always looking for more people to ski with. I can ski up to 40 degree slopes, can set a good pace on the up and break alot of trail. I have all my avy gear and always dig a pit before skiing exposed terrain. I do everything from short days to 12 hr days and camping trips, gonna be getting into some ski mountaineering over the next couple months.
Im very familiar with the bitterroots and looking to ski the missions a bit this spring.

PowderPanda

Staff member
I live near stevensville MT and am always looking for more people to ski with. I can ski up to 40 degree slopes, can set a good pace on the up and break alot of trail. I have all my avy gear and always dig a pit before skiing exposed terrain. I do everything from short days to 12 hr days and camping trips, gonna be getting into some ski mountaineering over the next couple months.
Im very familiar with the bitterroots and looking to ski the missions a bit this spring.

Hey MTN Skier,
Member Dave G (DmGluek) is from Missoula. They hit a lot of southern Bitterroots and Mission