Kinco Gloves Art Show in Bellingham, WA

Hey there Inland NW homies!

I realize I am a bit far west these days, but I figured I would share this local event we hosted at the shop I work at over in Bellingham, WA. I am originally from Spokane so it is fun getting to share what we have going on over here with the folks back home.

We recently did a Kinco Gloves art show at Boardworks Tech Shop. Not only are these pretty much the best gloves/mitts I have come across for snowboarding and splitboarding, but they lend themselves to all sorts of fun custom art.

Hopefully, this little photo recap inspires a few of you to do some art on your gear, or maybe host an event like this back home at your local shop.

Hope you enjoy it!

https://boardworkstechshop.com/blogs/news/recap-kinco-art-show

PowderPanda

Staff member
@Natesplitz Heeey!!
Thank you for this! That's rad! Did they auction those off as well? I certainly see some LibTech inspired art ther eas well!!
The Swanson father/son art. How rad is that!

Cheers Nate, maybe I can get over this year for the Baker Splitfest.. if it's held.
PP

@Natesplitz Heeey!!
Thank you for this! That's rad! Did they auction those off as well? I certainly see some LibTech inspired art ther eas well!!
The Swanson father/son art. How rad is that!

Cheers Nate, maybe I can get over this year for the Baker Splitfest.. if it's held.
PP

Artists sold their pieces yes! They got to determine all of their own pricing, payment methods, etc. Some artists also picked up commissions for custom gloves too. And yeah, the LibTech-esque art is definitely a big influence in this area.

Definitely hit me up if you head over for Mt. Baker Splitfest! Boardworks sponsors it every year and has a waxing tent so I will be around.

Cheers!