Idaho Selkirks: Kent Peak March 19

Looking for 1-2 partners for a sled assisted trip into Kent Peak. Let me know if you are interested.

Mat
If you're going in Squawman side, there were several deadfall across road in Dec. Ron A. vowed to cut them, but don't know if he got to it. I can ask if that helps. He lives up there and knows conditions of approach. If you can make it to Squawman trailhead, the ski off east buttress of Temple is a direct route. You'll likely be skiing east aspect of Kent so that makes for a long day trip. In such case just skiing temple might suffice. Otherwise, it's a decent route to Kent, but Myrtle is most direct. I'd ask to join in, but I've got plans for Sat. Have a good trip and report back.

I was going to park the sleds at the wigwams trailhead and cut across the cirque between Wigwams and Kent.
Top of cirque? That'll work, but it gets a little tight where three ridges converge just before top of Kent L Basin. We switched from that route to down into Kent Creek basin via Temple buttress and then up to next ridge south of Kent Peak. Nick may know Ron A and familiar with this route.

I was going to follow the wigwams summer trail until it meets the cirque and drop in from there. Should be a straightforward tour across the valley to Kent.

If you're going in Squawman side, there were several deadfall across road in Dec. Ron A. vowed to cut them, but don't know if he got to it. I can ask if that helps. He lives up there and knows conditions of approach. If you can make it to Squawman trailhead, the ski off east buttress of Temple is a direct route. You'll likely be skiing east aspect of Kent so that makes for a long day trip. In such case just skiing temple might suffice. Otherwise, it's a decent route to Kent, but Myrtle is most direct. I'd ask to join in, but I've got plans for Sat. Have a good trip and report back.
Kliminonski: Thanks for the beta. I'll bring a saw just in case. If stability seems to be an issue, perhaps Temple would be a good alternate. The conditions reported just over the border in BC have me a little spooked right now.

I was going to follow the wigwams summer trail until it meets the cirque and drop in from there. Should be a straightforward tour across the valley to Kent.
Ok. So not the top of Cirque. Take a left then when you meet the cirque on the Summer WW trail, instead of a right to Squawman. It's the rise to Temple. Take a right off temple and that's the buttress descent into Kent Creek. Veer right thru basin and climb to kent ridge close to the headwall to avoid convex slabs below kent peak. Then traverse left around a sub-peak to kent ridge proper. Easy climb to kent peak from there, or wherever else you could want to go. Nick should know the way.