Hey Bear!

Hey I'm new in town and looking for possible partners. Forecast is looking gewd. Splitboarder, few years experience in Wyoming, Oregon, New England. Living in CDA. Don't know the area. Thank you for your consideration.
- Blaine

Hey I'm new in town and looking for possible partners. Forecast is looking gewd. Splitboarder, few years experience in Wyoming, Oregon, New England. Living in CDA. Don't know the area. Thank you for your consideration.
- Blaine
Hey Blaine i'm looking to possibly do some touring around Lookout Pass, would be open to going anytime within the next few weeks and possibly at other times throughout the winter. I'm coming from Montana so I would need to meet you out there on the pass somewhere.

If you're interested call or text sometime.

Jack
541-953-5435

I try to get a hike in at least once a week. Mainly Mullan, Lookout Pass, or Schweitzer sidecountry. With the thin snowpack, this year has mainly been forested dog walks in the sun. Snow is coming though.... Hit me up anytime.

PowderPanda

Staff member
Maybe this high pressure system will go away... We will usually be at lookout
Niiiice Four Wheel Camper there!! Weather has changed and your gonna get a huge blast through the Panhandle this early week.
After Thurs looks to get real cold and sunny in the mtn's. Hopefully a short lasting arctic high...

Yeah, ugh. It seems like every year the snow gets good around Christmas and I have to go home for the holidays. Hopefully there's some left next year, hehe.