Get your PBC stickers here

PowderPanda

Staff member
Currently working on having some stickers made of the above logo with a .COM added. I'm still contemplating on whether we make some with the mtn pic in it or JUST the logo itself (Mike did a nice job creating that).
At some point, we would also like to have some logo's that have a splitboarder and a seperate skier with the Panhandle on top, then Backcountry under the pic... Still trying to find ideas for that.
Disclaimer: Whenever I am writing something, it will always start with Splitboarder before skier! LOL Feel free to give me shit about it... I'll still do it.. Ha!

-----
update:

STICKERS ARE READY!

Message PowderPanda or Mike if you would like some mailed to you!

Last edited by a moderator:

PowderPanda

Staff member
Update: Still working on the stickers.. Mike is updating the image to fit at the right graphics spec's we've been asked. Hope to have some out by June.. I'll update again when they are done and email everyone to send ya some.

idsnowghost

Staff member
Another batch of 7" white die-cuts.. Awesome work from John at www.spectrumdecals.com:

Only have a few of these, if you might want one let me know. We still have a ton of the original color die-cuts ready and waiting to send out also!

idsnowghost

Staff member
If you are out of the area, you can now also order one-off's of our "classic" sticker directly from our sticker provider:
http://www.stickermule.com/marketplace/1375-panhandlebackcountry-dot-com

They start at $4 including shipping, so a bit of a markup. (We don't see any of that, by the way)

We are still happy to pass out stickers in person (free), and we almost always have a few with us. Just ask if you are wanting some locally! Speaking of.. we should have a new sticker design out in the next few weeks!

I definitely need a couple!

Does anybody on here get together for beers/coffee this time of the year? Could be a good time and a chance to meet.

Does anybody on here get together for beers/coffee this time of the year? Could be a good time and a chance to meet.
I still like the idea of a late season/off season BBQ or something like that (Larry, Mike and I had talked about this at one point...)

PowderPanda

Staff member
Totally… We'll need to have a conversation and figure out a BBQ or some gig.

Bobby and Brandon.. We are also looking at weekend of 06/20-06/22 or 06/27-06/29 for Glacier National Park tour. I will up date that info tonight or tomorrow. Gotta look at the site and see where they are with plowing!

Thanks again for the stickers. Here's a shot of me at Jackson Hole, discussing pizza vs french fries with my 2 year old and representing panhandlebackcountry.com on my helmet!

IMG_4108.JPG