For Sale FS: Ski-Doo Summit, MoPros Rack, Trac Pac Double Trailer

I am selling a great package for anyone wanting to get into the snowmobile game. The sled has served me well for the last two seasons and I hate to let it go.

- 2001 Ski-Doo Summit 500F (Fan Cooled) - 1227 original miles (mileage will increase because I am still riding it almost every other weekend). It has been fully serviced twice since I purchased it two years ago (once at JH Power Sports in Hayden, ID and once at Colbert Power Sports in North Spokane). I always run non-ethanol gas and Amsoil synthetic oil. The sled has either been stored in my garage or on the trailer outside with a cover on it. It also has reverse, heated handle bars, heated throttle.

- MoPros Ajoosta 1.1 Rack - set-up to carry 2 boards, 2 pairs of skis or a combination of both plus an additional area to carry cargo.

- 1999 Trac Pac Double Trailer - deck was replaced last year, new ski guides installed back in November, has two ski tie-downs, completely re-wired in November, LED lights (all work), slush/salt guard, wheel bearings were replaced in November, new wheels and tires last year, new tongue jack installed in December.

The sled comes with a trailer-able cover and snowmobile dollies if you want to move the sled around your garage.

Please call or text with any questions. 808-292-2719

$2500 Firm

Side.JPG

Rear.jpg

IMG_0135.JPG

IMG_0138.JPG

IMG_0140.JPG

IMG_0143.JPG

IMG_0141.JPG

Last edited: