FS - Mammut Ride RAS Airbag pack - 30L -SOLD

Guys -- I'm selling my black Ride 30L airback pack. I used it some last year, but at 6'2" the pack is just too short for me. I found myself looking for reasons to NOT wear it, as it wasn't comfortable. I got a BCA one for Xmas, so this one needs to go. It's in my garage in the CDA/Hayden area, and I'll try to remember to get some pics this weekend to post.
Come complete with everything you need
- Black Ride RAS 30L
- includes the removable RAS system (aka the airbag)
- includes the refillable cylinder
- the boxes and instructions for the RAS system and the cylinder (with the refill kit / o-rings) will come with it.
Here is a link to a review on Wildsnow for this pack -- https://www.wildsnow.com/8652/mammut-ride-ras-30-airbag-pack-review/

Asking $400. I think MSRP when it was new was about $800 or so. Local pickup only. Message me for questions

Guys -- I'm selling my black Ride 30L airback pack. I used it some last year, but at 6'2" the pack is just too short for me. I found myself looking for reasons to NOT wear it, as it wasn't comfortable. I got a BCA one for Xmas, so this one needs to go. It's in my garage in the CDA/Hayden area, and I'll try to remember to get some pics this weekend to post.
Come complete with everything you need
- Black Ride RAS 30L
- includes the removable RAS system (aka the airbag)
- includes the refillable cylinder
- the boxes and instructions for the RAS system and the cylinder (with the refill kit / o-rings) will come with it.
Here is a link to a review on Wildsnow for this pack -- https://www.wildsnow.com/8652/mammut-ride-ras-30-airbag-pack-review/

Asking $400. I think MSRP when it was new was about $800 or so. Local pickup only. Message me for questions
Do you still have your bag

Snowbortz is interested, he's going to take a look at it this weekend. I'll let you know on Monday if the pack is still available. Thanks!
Mike

Please call me 208-920-1712 or 208-920-3695 so that I can come see it and buy
Sorry, I'm travelling and won't be back until the weekend. Condolences on your friend.
Is there any way that I can give you a deposit so that you can hold the bag for me until you get back from your vacation