Christmas Missions

I'll be wandering back up to the great white north around Christmas, and dependent on when I get my hands on a car I'll probably be itching for some turns between Christmas and the New Year. Conditions around Moscow will probably be non existent, but I'd love to snag some turns up north, especially since I haven't gotten to shred with you all too much, and I'll have to go back through the pass anyway to get back to Driggs. Hit me up! I'll take pictures of you and I don't mind breaking trail.

Did you end up making it to Moscow? If so I'm looking to get out of town on some local tours.
Made it up last night / early this morning in the blizzard. I'm pretty pitted with work/hugging family/finding a car for the next few days but I'll be itching for turns again here soon!

Sorry for the late response! Ended up sticking closer to home (Moscow) and ran a quick day on Steptoe Butte (not enough snow) and Elk River Falls (also not enough snow, but moose on the skin track) Hopefully I'll get back up around spring break and actually get out to schweitz and some touring up north. Otherwise I'll certainly hanging out at Glacier again.