Anyone want some heavy ass skis?

Looking to scratch up some coin to buy my lady lavish xmas gifts...so it's time to let the 'surfboards' go. These are Line 130s (186 length). They are mounted with god-damned racing bindings for some reason (Look PX18). They come w/ tons of scratched in the bases and one core shot half heartedly filled by yours truely. They're also ugly as balls.

All that said - I have absolutely loved having these skis in my quiver. They cannot be beaten on those resort days that are so deep they draw you outta the BC and warrant paying for a lift ticket. I've had turns on these that I can only compare to seeing the sunrise for the first time.

Feel free to shoot me an offer. Fat skis need love too. Cheers. Chris (360)259-7022.
IMG_2911.JPG IMG_2912.JPG

Damn! Have you ever considered a career move to salesman?! :)
Hahaha!!!!

So Chris I've got some Line Mothership 185s with jesters (this setup also weighs a metric shit ton) that I need to move. Can you write me up an advertisement as rousing as the one above? Serously though, if somebody wants these make me an offer. These skis rage a lot harder than I do...