Any skiing or sledding happening in the area? - Thanksgiving '22

Anyone think it's worth bringing touring gear / snowmobiles to the Inland NW this week?

I'm driving to visit family in Spokane Valley the 24th - 28th and wondering if anyone has gotten out on snow recently? I've seen some photos and heard maybe around Priest has enough snow but haven't heard any solid details yet.

Coverage still seems to be a little more shark than pow. @ColdGravity @Patrick B and I went to Hoodoo two weeks ago and found it still to be too thin for our liking. I have been journeying out of the area to get my turns in since the risk seems a little larger than the reward given the slower start we have had.

Good to know. Thanks for the reply, @Klawsky. Appreciate it.

Yeah, it's been a slower start for sure and looks like a bit warmer temps coming this weekend too unfortunately. Had decent coverage near Mt Baker two weeks ago over where I'm at and rain washed a lot of it away. Hopefully we all get some lower temps with precip soon.

I mean, there definitely is potential for skiing, I guess I just personally like more than the requisite 6" which seems to be the vast majority of coverage according to OpenSnow haha