UofI Ski Swap: Moscow ID members

PowderPanda

Staff member
Hey Moscow Idaho members,
Can you reach out to me or IDSnowGhost, University of Idaho is having their Ski Swap event Nov 9th and have asked for PanhandleBackcountry to have a booth. I would really like to get down there and would be rad to have a local at a booth with me or even set-up a booth and hand out info if for some reason i can't make it. Either way, let me know.

Cheers,
PP

PowPan! If you are desperate for a lump of breathing flesh, I am your man. I will be at the swap hocking a bunch of stolen gear and trolling for young coeds with my screaming children in tow. I am kind of like Idaho's Trump! Making backcountry great again.

Yours truly!

The Dude

PowderPanda

Staff member
PowPan! If you are desperate for a lump of breathing flesh, I am your man. I will be at the swap hocking a bunch of stolen gear and trolling for young coeds with my screaming children in tow. I am kind of like Idaho's Trump! Making backcountry great again.

Yours truly!

The Dude

Big Z,
Ha.. right on. I'll send you a PM!

PowderPanda

Staff member
A quick round-out to the U of I Ski Swap..
It was pretty nice meeting BigZ as well as a number of backcountry users from UofI (also, my daughter showed to hang out with me), HUGE thanks to NorthIdahoWood for helping out!!
Additionally, would definitely like to thank Sandra from UofI Outdoors Program for their hospitality!

IMG_1327.JPG

Danielle hanging with the snow wooky!

IMG_1331.JPG